OO & Mojave issue?
Michael Turner
2018-11-01 10:20:09 UTC
Hi, can you assist, I note on my 2018 iMac, with Mojave Ver 1014 running that O O's Ver 4.1.5 video frames, or if scrolling through a project that movement has become very jerky. There seems to be a slight time lag between mouse input and screen activity.

I wondered if Apache is aware and is working on or updating OO to run smoothly on Mojave, or do I have a problem?

My regards

Michael Turner
Cambridge
UK

Peter Kovacs
2018-11-01 11:38:03 UTC
Looping in Users.

OpenOffice on Mac can react wired when the scrolling is setup do not
match. I returned to Linux so I forgot where the settings has to be set
and how.Maybe someone on users can help?

I think it was not scrolling line by line, or something similar.

All the Best

Peter
Peter Kovacs