home.apache.org
Mechtilde
2018-11-22 20:10:52 UTC
Hello,

I want to use home.apache.org/~mechtilde to upload testbuilds of
openoffice and some work for translation

Please create the director which I need to connect.

I uploaded my public ssh key to id.apache.org

Kind regards
--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899 39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F
Marcus
2018-11-22 20:20:57 UTC
Post by Mechtilde
I want to use home.apache.org/~mechtilde to upload testbuilds of
openoffice and some work for translation
Please create the director which I need to connect.
I uploaded my public ssh key to id.apache.org
I think you wanted to write to Infra, right? This server is not under
our hat. ;-)

Marcus

Andrea Pescetti
2018-11-23 12:34:44 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Mechtilde
I want to use home.apache.org/~mechtilde to upload testbuilds of
openoffice and some work for translation
Please create the director which I need to connect.
I uploaded my public ssh key to id.apache.org
I think you wanted to write to Infra, right? This server is not under
our hat. ;-)
There is no need for Infra. Mechtilde, just connect via SFTP to
home.apache.org using your key and put your stuff in a directory named
public_html in your home. Set permissions properly and there is nothing
else to do. Everything will be available under
https://home.apache.org/~mechtilde/

Regards,
Andrea.