[help] Booth for FOSDEM 2019 additional Info.
Peter Kovacs
2018-10-24 21:36:20 UTC
Hello all,

I need some help. could someone collect these?

Additional links (e.g. IRC, Google+, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,
mailing list etc.):

And our public email contact is dev or private or press address? I am
not sure.

Thanks!

All the best

Peter

Marcus
2018-10-24 21:56:54 UTC
Post by Peter Kovacs
I need some help. could someone collect these?
Additional links (e.g. IRC, Google+, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,
IMHO it would be easier when we have some more context why/where these
information is needed.
Post by Peter Kovacs
And our public email contact is dev or private or press address? I am
not sure.
Also here: What is meant with "public"? Also here some more context is
helpful.

Thanks

Marcus

Peter kovacs
Marcus
2018-10-25 20:43:20 UTC
Post by Peter kovacs
All I can add it is fields to enter on the booth registration.
hm, OK.

For the social media link, our project page could be helpful - as
Matthias stated:

https://openoffice.apache.org/social.html

As I cannot imagine what mails could be sent to the "public email
contact" (e.g., password, confirmation code) I would prefer privat@ -
just to be sure.

HTH

Marcus
Andrea Pescetti
2018-10-25 22:21:46 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Peter kovacs
All I can add it is fields to enter on the booth registration.
hm, OK.
For the social media link, our project page could be helpful - as
https://openoffice.apache.org/social.html
I assume the form we are talking about is this one:
https://submission.fosdem.org/stands.php
Post by Marcus
As I cannot imagine what mails could be sent to the "public email
just to be sure.
I believe ***@openoffice.org will do. In the context, I assume this
would be used in a listing page such as (previous edition)
https://archive.fosdem.org/2018/stands/ in the, very rare, circumstances
when a project does not have a web site.

Regards,
Andrea.

Matthias Seidel
2018-10-30 11:03:40 UTC
Post by Andrea Pescetti
Post by Marcus
Post by Peter kovacs
All I can add it is fields to enter on the booth registration.
hm, OK.
For the social media link, our project page could be helpful - as
https://openoffice.apache.org/social.html
https://submission.fosdem.org/stands.php
Deadline is 2 November...

@Peter: Do you still need more info?

Regards,

   Matthias
Peter kovacs

Matthias Seidel
2018-10-25 09:04:02 UTC
Hi Peter,
Post by Peter Kovacs
Hello all,
I need some help. could someone collect these?
Additional links (e.g. IRC, Google+, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,
We have a project page that may help ;-)