Open Office Calc WebDAV
Szabó Péter
2018-11-06 13:39:43 UTC
Greetings,

I got the following WebDAV request from Open Office Calc. You can see my server response under it. I suppose that this is not the correct answer beacause after my server send the ansver got the anoterh PROPFIND request with the same parameters. After that HEAD and GET messages follows. Can somebody correct it Please? And explain what the Calc actually request in this PROPFIND sequence?

I would like to transfer a simple html table from my C code for the Open Office Calc.

I am thankful
Peter

Request

PROPFIND / HTTP1.1
Host: WXPPx86BE-2318:80
user:-Agent: OpenOffice/4.0.0
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Depth: 0

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<propfind xmlns="DAV:"/>
<prop>
<resourcetype xmlnx="DAV:"/>
<IsReadOnly xmlnx="http://ucb.openoffice.org/dav/props/"/>
<getcontenttype xmlnx="DAV:"/>
<supportedlock xmlnx="DAV:"/>
</prop>
</propfind>

Response

HTTP/1.1 207 Multi-Status

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:">
<D:response xmlns:lp1="DAV:" xmlns:lp2="http://192.168.0.49/">
<D:href>/</D:href>
<D:propstat>
<D:prop>
<D:resourcetype><D:collection/></D:resourcetype>
<IsReadOnly xmlns="http://ucb.openoffice.org/dav/props/">false</IsReadOnly>
<D:getcontenttype>text/html</D:getcontenttype>
<D:supportedlock>
<D:lockentry>
<D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
<D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
</D:lockentry>
<D:lockentry>
<D:lockscope><D:shared/></D:lockscope>